Gst input

Sir I had file ITC of Jan month in december by mistake and what is to be done next as I had not filed GSTR1

 

Replies (7)
in which return you make mistake ?

Service provided in Dec Month But for this I Have some input which is billed by supplier in jan month. As I not see the date of bill genrated by supplier at the time of making report and claim input.

claim this in your next month return .. no prob on it

I think he mentioned that he has taken ITC in December month but the Invoice is raised by Supplier in Jan month like he has taken credit before receiving the service.

Actually, I also have to know how to clear this problem.

Regards

Yes Sridevi mam, you are absolutly right I have deposite less tax to which deptt may charge penalty. I want to only know wether i have to change my GSTR1 return with actual amount or with old that has filed. for your understanding I also attached the calculation for it.

you have to file your correct gstr 1 with correct original bill date

if you not pay tax on that amount pay this on your next gstr 3B ... but file your gstr 1 correct

and how I show it next month GSTR3B as I had already show the taxiable amount in Jan month and on submission it show a diffrence of tax error.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details