GST Filing for Bloggers

Hi,

I'm a blogger who earns more than 20 lacs p.a. I registered for GST this month. I get payment from Google in USD and I don't receive anything in INR from any company. Mine comes in zero-rated supply. I've applied for LUT as well.

Please tell me which forms do I have to file in the GST portal when filing the returns.

Also, do I need to create and upload the invoices for each payment I receive?

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion focuses on GST filing requirements for bloggers earning over 20 lacs per annum. The blogger, who receives payments in USD from Google and qualifies for zero-rated supply with an LUT, is seeking clarification on the necessary GST forms and whether invoices need to be uploaded for each payment. The response confirms that GSTR-1 must be filed and invoices uploaded, while also questioning the mandatory nature of GSTR-3B in this specific scenario.

You have to file GSTR 1 and yes you have to upload the invoices for eash payment u receive.

For any help or outsourcing your work you can contact me on ajaakarshjain16 @ gmail.com. I have 5 years of experience in export compliances.

Thanks for the info, CA Aakarsh Jain. Can I say that the other form (GSTR-3B) is not mandatory in my case.

Regards,

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details