| Originally posted by : Murali Rotti Sathyanarayana | ||
![]() |
I checked my Statement... I am paying IGST @ 18 percent on interest component included in EMI portion!!!!!..The bank is in different state from the state where I am residing | ![]() |
As per Your reply "Bank is Charged GST on Interest amount then Contact Your bank and Ask the details then recover the amount....
Also you can get some clarity in the following link
https://www.quora.com/Do-banks-charge-GST-on-the-interest-of-a-loan
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals