Gst challan in case of charged by dept after issued order

Rajiv (Senior Accounts Officer)   (1548 Points)

27 July 2019  

Good Morning To All Experts,

I am regularly asking this query . But i am not satisfy with the answer. Reason of this that my vehicle caught by department and following penalty charge by by department.

102000 in IGST Coloumn

102000 in Panelty Coloumn.

Department told me that please pay the amount . Sir now please tell me that in which Gst Challan i will pay this Amount.In normal Challan which we are regularly use for payment or any other challan Like DRC 03.

Some experts told that please deposit Challan Through Normal Challan which is regularly use by Taxpayer for payment of Gst. Some Caclubindia Experts told that please Deposit through DRC 03. & i am also agree in this . because if we will payment through regularly Challan than payment will show in my Cash Ledger in IGST and Panelty coloumn. Than i can easily take refund of it through filling of Refund Application in Following Coloumn

Refund of Excess balance in Electronic Cash Ledger

than why anyone file appeal for regarding their amount . So please tell me that in which challan i will paid my amount which is actually levied by department by caught my Vehicle.