Gst cancellation

Sir

My GSTIN is cancelled, effective date of cancellation is 30th March 2018 and the order is dated 11th July 2018

Should I file any returns now, or is there any other requirement I should comply with.

I am a Mutual fund distributor under service provider category.

Thanking you

Periasamy Rajeswaran

Replies (8)
If it is mentioned in order that effective date of cancellation is 30th March 2018 then there is no file GSTR return or any other compliance.
As your registration is cancellled, u cant login to gst portal. So no need to file any returns.
Same thing happened in my case, I have requested to cancel my registration on 31.3.18 but status is still showing pending on GST Portal,
In your case,
1 check status for your application if it is pending you need to file return

or

2. if it successful then you don't need to file return
Yes you are right.
You are required to file returns till the date of cancelling period.

Sir

Effective date of cancellation is 30th March 2018 and the order is dated 11th July 2018. Till what date/time I should submit the returns

Are you able to login to gst portal. Please check.

Sir

I am able to login the portal

Sir

But a refund of Rs 10600/ is pending

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details