gst can claim for renovation of business place

Sir
I am a multimedia speaker manufacture , am renovated my office for that I had purchased the cement, tmt bars & all the items which has required for renovation. I bought all the items in the name of my firm & paid all payments from A/c, now please confirm me that the I can claim the GST which I had paid on all invoices or no.
Replies (2)
You can claim the inputs if you show up under expenses, and in case you capitalise ITC not available.
absultly right Rohit ji but some of expert say repairing work is blocked ITC ...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details