Easy Office
LCI Learning

Group 2 accounts

Page no : 2

sk. Adam shafi (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (37 Points)
Replied 10 November 2015

Goodwill caln: (20000-(80000*17.5%))*3:18000

omkar (student) (68 Points)
Replied 10 November 2015

Goodwill Amt I got 28500

sk. Adam shafi (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (37 Points)
Replied 10 November 2015

Plz send calculation

CoolKid10 (Student) (31 Points)
Replied 10 November 2015

Underwriting: You should not deduct firm underwriting.Only Makered &  Unmarked should be deducted.

harsh (a) (81 Points)
Replied 10 November 2015

Before today's exam I was thinking I would easily score 70-80. After the exam, I am thinking either several of the questions were wrong or I am really dumb. I don't know how I am going to attempt audit on 13th now

Sagar Madan (Articled Assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 10 November 2015

G/w ws 18000 in partnshp ques

Sunny Bhatia (article assistant) (128 Points)
Replied 10 November 2015

This paper lookes easy but confused a lot in between... Plus i felt little lengthy

ABDUL RAHMAN CHOUDHARI (ACCOUNTANT) (175 Points)
Replied 10 November 2015

very tricky but most of the question has been asked in previous xamination feels my ship is gonna sink.......but hope yet prevails matching my answer with compliers solution

sukruthi (student) (22 Points)
Replied 10 November 2015

Yes what about qn no.6 (a) ? Was answer straight or assumptions had to be used?

ramanjot kaur (student) (50 Points)
Replied 10 November 2015

70% from pm....lil lenghthy....

Madhu (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (29 Points)
Replied 10 November 2015

Is it okay if in branch sum I solve it by preparing only branch ac instead of opening individual accounts of stock,branch adj etc.?

learner (nil) (243 Points)
Replied 10 November 2015

bro i have taken assumption as branch doest recieve any cash from its debtor i dont know it is correct or not .....

Akshat Agarwal (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (48 Points)
Replied 10 November 2015

Yes i faced the same thing...it was very wierd..the thing was the issue was oversubscribed by 61k shares..

how did u treat it? :?

Akshat Agarwal (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (48 Points)
Replied 10 November 2015

i took the assumption that there were no closing debtors..hence the balance was taken as cash by me.

but i guess both the assumptions can be given as nothing clearly was provided.

also in insurance how did u treat double tax refund??

Phaniraj (student) (27 Points)
Replied 10 November 2015

I request the Institute to update Study Material and Practice Manual , which will have problems to give a clear picture about how different possibilities of a question being asked and also many more example problems on Accounting Standard are needed because AS problems either in SM or PM doesn't bring up all conceptual explanations in the AS . For example A problem on AS-11 and AS-16 combined was asked , and even spoke aboutLIBOR , which is not present either in SM & PM , I spent more time on that question and was lagging behind and was not able to alot time for other questions.... I don't think its right for the CA institute to do this

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: