Easy Office

God can you give me my 8 years back

Page no : 5

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)
Replied 29 November 2012

I think that every student or job/business person think like that at a juncture of time in his life, specially when he doesn't get desired results. So it is normal part of life and there is nothing to regreat about.

I assume that less than a 1 percent of total population of a country gets a chance to go through the professional courses like CA, CS etc.

Judge yourself by looking at the both aspects of coin in light of your interest and efforts. God never bias or injustice, may be we misunderstood him or we want more than we deserve or make efforts.

I remember a line, which i just read again- Small houses built fast but great buidings like Tajmahal take time.

So dont regret about past, be hopeful about future and enjoy your present.

Karthik Venkatram (Chartered Accountant) (247 Points)
Replied 30 November 2012

"DONT FOLLOW OTHERS "  ; " PURSUE TOWARDS EXCELLANCE" - The Message of 3 Idoits Film.   "JO BHI KARO , DIL SE .... MILEGI KAMIYAAB".....

Paresh Dholu (Chartered Accountants) (393 Points)
Replied 01 December 2012

Be Relaxed and Continue with the same............

radha (nil) (198 Points)
Replied 01 December 2012

have u not studied cost benefit analysis.. life is like a COST BENEFIT ANALYSIS More cost,more benefit..

Y ur dads salary and pilots salary not same cos the cost ur dad is investing  less compared to tat of pilot who risks his own life..so obviously his salary will b more..same with army people..

same thing with actors and actresses..they undergo tremendous pressure for giving a hit, fthey have family life problems,not much gud frnds etc etc.

each one is fighting their own unique war..so dont compare..

if u want to clear CA this is the cost u have to pay. :-)

Rajesh kumar (ca Final) (49 Points)
Replied 03 December 2012

not only you many students facing the same problem .so before taking decision we should have to think properly.

god may bless you

regards 

Rajesh from Berhampur (odisha)

HITESH (*Learner*) (201 Points)
Replied 11 December 2012

IF WE ALWAYS SEE THE FICTITIOUS ASSETS IN OUR BALAANCE SHEET TOH KABHI BHI BAKI ASSETS KI VALUE NAHI SAMJHENGE.....PROFIT TOH FIR BHUL HI JAO.....AND IN FEW DAYS HAMARA BUSINESS BANDH HO JAYEGA.

RESULT KYA NIKLA......LOSS.

AND WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS.....WHETHER SCIENCE/COMMERCE/ARTS......PROFIT SAB KO CHAIYE.

SORRY PAR KYA KARU CA STUDENT HU TOH BALANCE SHEET KI HELP LENI PADI TU EXPLAIN ANOTHER CA STUDENT.

TRY TO REPLACE YOUR NEGATIVE BELIEFS WITH A POSITVE ONE.

IGNORE THOSE THOUGHTS WHICH MAKES YOU FEEL LOW.......INKA RESULT ACHA NAHI HOTA.

EQ KO STRONG KARO......NO BODY IS PERFECT....NOT EVERYONE IS AMITABH/SRK/ETC...

EVERYONE IS SPECIAL.

I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IT....FEEL IT....DO IT (KAMYAB BHI HOGE AND SATISFIED BHI).

1 Like

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 04 February 2013

Uma, can you please share your actual story as of today, since the results are declared. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: