Easy Office

God can you give me my 8 years back

Page no : 4

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA (Ahmedabad Bhilwara Chittorgarh))   (4128 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

Life's quote- Dont think about whatever happens in past, live in present & thought about future............

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

Dear whatever is done, is done ....

You can't do anything in it...

Can't even get your college days or something else back ....

so stop crying over the spilt milk.

And you are surely a person who can dare to take risk at any stage of life. tht's y u just changed ur field from science to commerce for all of a sudden.

Now you've taken a decision and you have to go for it .... Attend seminars, have discussions online and read journals and  take every step you can do to improve yourself ........

The enginners got time to impove themselves and tht's y they are having the lights..... If you did the same, improved yourself further more ...

who know ...may be you'll also in better position then them.

So don't compare and underestimate yourself. Once you accept the problems, it would be a lot easier to solve them. Believe it

mukeshm (Finance ,MIS) (223 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

Originally posted by : *RENU SINGH *

So don't compare and underestimate yourself. Once you accept the problems, it would be a lot easier to solve them. Believe it

Well Said and firmly agreed with this

shiya (Learner) (134 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

dear uma,

its nt nly u in tat situation,i think those who r change stream had many tyms there thinking is same.

even i think also tat "aye kaash ki kisi ne to 1 baar kha hota ki aisa(better undistand those who fail 1st tym in ca-kasam se bhut zor ka lagta h shyad pehli baar hota h accept ni kerta mind) v hota h ca me...."

n thn again start to handle ca course n say myself "ki kisi ne sach hi kha h kisi ko mukambal jahan nhi milti......."

bt dnt worry yar sabka number aata h hamara v aayega so dnt loose faith on urself.

jo piche chut gya so chut gya,ab to sirf aanewale manzar ka intzar h dekhe kab aata h.......

Vijayalakshmi.K (ICWA Final ) (324 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

If you are not interested in kind of work which saves tax for clients, you can concentrate on Business

development and MIS etc.. As you said, you like to do innovative things, it will suit you, I guess

"Not 8years, cant even a single minute you can get back dear"

Accept the reality..

Complete CA with pleasure.

Pls dont compare yourself with others, If you compare yourself with others, you are insulting yourself..

Everybody at one point of time will feel like that, we have to come across it, to win our professional

degree

Srinath (Manager-Accounts and finance)   (50 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

UMA,

I NEVER PUT ANY MESSAGE ON THIS SITE.  THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IAM DOING SO SINCE I FELT LIKE THIS IS MY OWN STORY.  I JOINED CA COURSE IN 1990 AND CLEARED G-1 IN FINAL AND AWAITING RESULTS OF NOV'12 EXAMS.  AT PRESENT I HAVE 2 SCHOOL-GOING KIDS AND I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN MY KIDS ASK ME WHETHER MY HOME WORK IS OVER WHEN I STUDY DURING EXAMS.  IAM WORKING FOR A MNC CEMENT CO WITH 10.20 LACS CTC.  THIS JOB I GOT ONLY BECAUSE IAM SEMI QUALFIED CA. WE HAVE, IN OUR COMPANY CAs ALSO WHO ARE DRAWING MORE THAN 15 LACS WITH LESS THAN 4 YRS EXPERIENCE.  I KNOW THE DIFF BETWEEN A SEMI QFD CA AND A CA AND HENCE MY APPEARANCE IN FINAL (STILL).  I WANT TO SAY ONE THING DON'T GO BY OTHERS WHO SAY DRs/ENGINEERS ARE IN A BETTER POSITION AS COMPARED TO CAs.  CA IS A PROFESSION WHICH IS RECOGNISED AS UNIQUE AND CANNOT BE COMPARED WITH OTHER PROFESSIONS. 

DONT BE DISCOURAGED.  YOU WILL NOTICE YOURSELF ONCE YOU CLEAR THE EXAM AND JOIN ANY COMPANY HOW YOU ARE TREATED IN FINANCE/ACCOUNTS DEPTT EVEN WHEN THERE ARE ALREADY "BIG BOSSES" WHO ARE JUST BCOMs/MCOMs/MBA AND OLDER THAN YOU.

7 Like

uma.. (CA FINAL) (612 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

Originally posted by : CA Dhiraj Ramchandani

U have wasted your own life's 8 years.., so blame yourself...

If u want publicity, get some news reporter for the same., this is not the correct platform to blame GOD or ICAI or CA Syllabus or People who asked you to join CA..

Moreover., i cleared CA in three attempts.. I got my first salary as 4.5Lakhs.., i had no big contacts or references or high background or some best artielcship experience...

If its in you, no one can stop you from being successful.. Till thn, dont blame something else for your disappointments or failures..

Excuse me dhiraj ramchandani

I am not asking you any suggestions for publicity

If you are satisfied with what you have that doent mean that you have the right to say anything to anybody

If you cant respect someones emotions 

atleast dont disrespect them

next time plz maintain decency in your post

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33511 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

Originally posted by : Srinath

UMA,

I NEVER PUT ANY MESSAGE ON THIS SITE.  THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IAM DOING SO SINCE I FELT LIKE THIS IS MY OWN STORY.  I JOINED CA COURSE IN 1990 AND CLEARED G-1 IN FINAL AND AWAITING RESULTS OF NOV'12 EXAMS.  AT PRESENT I HAVE 2 SCHOOL-GOING KIDS AND I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN MY KIDS ASK ME WHETHER MY HOME WORK IS OVER WHEN I STUDY DURING EXAMS.  IAM WORKING FOR A MNC CEMENT CO WITH 10.20 LACS CTC.  THIS JOB I GOT ONLY BECAUSE IAM SEMI QUALFIED CA. WE HAVE, IN OUR COMPANY CAs ALSO WHO ARE DRAWING MORE THAN 15 LACS WITH LESS THAN 4 YRS EXPERIENCE.  I KNOW THE DIFF BETWEEN A SEMI QFD CA AND A CA AND HENCE MY APPEARANCE IN FINAL (STILL).  I WANT TO SAY ONE THING DON'T GO BY OTHERS WHO SAY DRs/ENGINEERS ARE IN A BETTER POSITION AS COMPARED TO CAs.  CA IS A PROFESSION WHICH IS RECOGNISED AS UNIQUE AND CANNOT BE COMPARED WITH OTHER PROFESSIONS. 

DONT BE DISCOURAGED.  YOU WILL NOTICE YOURSELF ONCE YOU CLEAR THE EXAM AND JOIN ANY COMPANY HOW YOU ARE TREATED IN FINANCE/ACCOUNTS DEPTT EVEN WHEN THERE ARE ALREADY "BIG BOSSES" WHO ARE JUST BCOMs/MCOMs/MBA AND OLDER THAN YOU.

Thx for your honest reply...

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Madhukar

I think, please you read everyday The Geeta Sar.

Same  thing about my life. I am belonging from a villege farmer family. My mother, father, & brother all of uneducated family. I was admited in CA foundatin and passed in 1st item but after some time i didn't get a chance in my life to give the inter CA exam also. I had completed my B.com in 1999 & I had joined a small company in my native place. Then after in 2005 I have decided to get admission for MBA in Finance & Now I am getting CTC is equilant in CA and I am saying confidently I have good knowledge in this filed. I am promisse My son definatlt will become a CA.

SIR, I can undoubtedly say very few possess such confidence and will power to sustain hardsips for such long periods and finally reach their dreams..Heartly congrats to you Sir... m very much inspired. Thanks for sharing

Replied 28 November 2012

Hey Ms. Uma

I know many person who took long for clearing but what i personally believe is that its our efforts which sumtime doesnt favor us in clearing CA.

But my friend your attempt is like Investment in Bank FD, which quietly accumulates Interest & when after long period when Matures you get a healthy amount...

So dont lose hope, you never know when you will get success...

Just ask your self whether you have given true 1000% of your efforts, do your method of studing is adequate.. Take help of friends in evaluating yourself.. Baki advice to bahot logo ne di hogi n after all this you are not satisfied then do go to Temple or Holy place you believe or Just close your eyes for few min n when your mind is calm ask this question to almighty "God can you give me my 8 years back". See he will give you 80 years of life..

Thanks for passion and reading, wish you all the best in your life..

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Srinath

UMA,

Let your First post in this forum ignite the passion among students.Great share

Yaseen (Student CA Final ) (24 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

I second satish kumar's thoughts, everyone is facing, difference is that u wrote it but we couldn't  and look who all are motivating you, mostly boys, ur a girl still u have many chance but just feel how difficult it is to be a boy and then face failures coz when ur male child, chances are likely that  maybe you are the only bread winner of the family and your family have hopes high when ur a boy. So keep depression at bay and take pride in choosing to become a CA coz recent statistics tell us that mostly girls are becming CA than boys.  

1 Like

uma.. (CA FINAL) (612 Points)
Replied 29 November 2012

I am heartly thankful to everybody

Thanx a lot for your valuable suggestions

2 Like

Replied 29 November 2012

Originally posted by : uma..

I am heartly thankful to everybody

Thanx a lot for your valuable suggestions

Thanks.. N now what is your action plan?

Sudip Kumar Shaw (Live Simple.. Achieve BIG..)   (493 Points)
Replied 29 November 2012

Originally posted by : uma..

Friends

I dont know where to go

I cant share this with any of my friends since they will think i have gonna mad

Day by day i am going into depression

It was about 8 years back when i was a bright student

loved logics 

want to do something unique

ineterted in engineering but listen to others

and got to know CA is far better than engineering and a reputed course\

joined CA with excitement 

bought prospectus the very next day after 12th board exam

joined cpt and cleared with distinction

joined office since i was in pcc

initially doesnt understand wat its all about

did only accounting work

than thought it may be since it beginning 

may be i will learn something interesting later on

and 3 years went like this

got to know practically it is all about figures and saving tax of clients

lost my all excitement

now it was too late to know that CA is not my cup of tea

i cant change my career any more

i have to complete this for my parents

and presently i have given CA final exams

my friends completed engineering 2 years back

enjoyed college life

working in reputed companies and working on international projects

and i 

lost my golden days of college

and now

after becoming chartered have to stuggle for a job of 3lakh per annum

I have done a biggest mistake of my life

by listening others and not to my heart

God give me my 8 years back please please please

I Think you  r just passing through a hard time.

dont regret for anything cos if u do dis u wl distroy ur 8 coming years as well.

So, have faith in GOD, cos he knws better wat is good for u.

Be happy...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: