Girls vs Boys...article by sneha

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)

20 January 2011  

GIRLS VS BOYS..

All the boys and girls who opened this article already loaded with ideas of a ageold  cat and mouse fight between girls and boys , then just hold on for some time( maine to kaha hi nahi kaun chuha kaun billi)..We are looking at it from a students point of view.....Lets look at this from different angles and see who fares how much on each aspect of a student life..uske baad ladai karenge..

1.DISCIPLINE- hmmm...ab mujhe girls ki side to leni hi hogi is point par....Students' life is meant to be disciplined . Its that stage of life where disipline is utmost important in studies and your body language. Waise ladkiyan shaitaani me kam nahi kisi angle se but in comparison to boys they are a little better..( overall boys and girls ki baat ho rahi hai aap sab gussa mat kao bhai lo..aapka bhi number aayega)

2.Parrot learning - bole to Tote ki tarah ratt jaana...There is a line which every student hears somewhat around 50 lakh times in his life from every Tom,Dick and Harry.." grab the concept..concept pakdo....iska sahi meaning samjho...blaa blaa blaa.."..waise this is 100% correct...we need to grasp the real meaning..but in some 10 % cases when even after leaving no stone unturned you are not able to understand it or if you are seriously running short on time(sometimes it happens)...then best option is...RAT JAO!!...works specially in theory papers..Many students from commerce background are unable to grab the conept of IT ...to kya karne ka???chodne ka sochna bhi mat.....RAT JAO...!!!!!PARROT ki tarah...now isme to i will have to give marks to our boys community...(chalo ab to smile karo:))..Boys are far better than girls in doing this......and this works a number of times.....

3.Neatness and cleanliness of answer sheets- Girls are far better..isme koi fight nai ho sakti...many of us are so much experienced in applying make up to faces;) that ham answer sheets par bhi lipstick and powder laga ke use hamari tarah khoobsroorat bana dete hain...Now rough and tough bikes chalane wale boys .... are try to improve na...now so many boys make up material is available in market..            ..

,...try some on your faces and even your answer sheets...very important to fetch marks....Answer sheets need not be beautiful but at least LEGIBLE....!!!

4.CONFIDENCE-hmmm....this is a moot topic .... ok it goes to boys this time...BOYS!! kuch aaye ya na aaye confidence jaroor rehta hai..and girls .... generally speaking we are bit shy (please dont kill me for this resham and pri) ...sab kuch padhke bhi we dont show it on our faces...this is bad...a common scene outside exam hall...boys without even opening the book aise ghoomenge ki bas exam diya nahi ki 1st rank aya abhi         ..

..This shows positive attitude.....and most of the girls(except me , pri and resham) in comparison we are quiet.....can work negative sometimes...dont get over stressed...be comfortable with whatever knowledge u are equipped with...are hame doosron se zyada aata hai yaar...

ok ok  i will leave it here..i know a big big fight is waiting for me now..!!.!! So mera article kahatam!!! and ladai shuru!!!!