gift deed of money to sister

hello, can any one provide me the format of gift deed of sum of money made by cheque by an individual to his sister ?

 

plz mail to me on playtowinster @ gmail.com

 

thanq

Replies (4)

Mr. Tarun

In your case no gift deed is required.  You can give a confirmatory letter to enable your sister to show the tax authorities if they ask for the sources of the funds. I am giving the format hereunder:

 TO WHOM SOVER IT MAY CONCERN

I, Tarun, son of Sri___________________________________, resident of _____________________________ dohereby confirm that I have gifted a sum of Rs._____________/- (Rupees _________________________only) to my sister Ms.________________ resident of ______________________________out of love and affection vide cheque No.__________dated___________drawin on__________________________.

The sources for the above gift are  savings out of my salary income/savings out of business income (as the case may be).  I futher confirm that I am an Income-tax Assessee with PAN______________.   I am regularly filing my retuns of incme with _______________________ (Assessing Officer)_______________________(Range)_________________,

I am herewith attaching a copy of  my assessment order/acknowledgement for filing return of income (as the case may be) for the assessment year __________.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                  Singnature.

 

The above letter may be modified in case of non-assessee donors as needed.

 

Best Wishes

Sathikonda

thanq sathikonda anumanchipalli

Refer Study Material of Law,Ethics&Communication for PCC and Get the Same...

i want to gift rs 500000/- to my daughter. whther it is taxable? can i have to paid stamp duty?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details