Genuine or scam? i banking course at global banking training

Hey everybody,
glad I found this discussion here, I just finished my Analyst Program with them, a 4 weeks program, and my testemunial may be useful to someone thinking in join a program in there. 
I work full time in Bank of América and it was very difficult for me to work and study in the evenings. This course is designed in such a way that I managed study during 4 weekends. Overall I was amazed by the depth of investment banking real world experience learning.

I have enjoyed the programme, which I have completed, as I like the Modelling Class. Also I like the real industrial insight, which has been analysed and shown to me and I like the opinions on it as well, for knowledge

Hey everybody,
glad I found this discussion here, I just finished my Analyst Program with them, a 4 weeks program, and my testemunial may be useful to someone thinking in join a program in there. 
I work full time in Bank of América and it was very difficult for me to work and study in the evenings. This course is designed in such a way that I managed study during 4 weekends. Overall I was amazed by the depth of investment banking real world experience learning.

I have enjoyed the programme, which I have completed, as I like the Modelling Class. Also I like the real industrial insight, which has been analysed and shown to me and I like the opinions on it as well, for knowledge

Asking for 30% advance before a single lecture is a red flag  always verify alumni review and Linkedin profiles before paying anything For trusted IB courses Intellipaat is a transparent and affordable option with clear course details upfront. Imarticus and Wall Street Prep are also well recognised if you want something more structured with placement support.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details