Funny quote (28-12-2015)

 - Anonymous

Replies (21)

yes

yesyes

"My great-grandma started giggling at a barbecue, and when I asked what's funny, she said, "everyone here is alive because I got laid."

Download Spotify Music apk 8.4.52.812 for Android.  Spotify Premium apk gives you instant access to millions of songs on your Android device.

working spotify premium apk

mrexact

 

https://bestlaunchers.com/

Some people walk into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts. Others walk into our lives and we want to leave footprints on their face!

My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I forgot to do.
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to someone else.
It's a short life, don't hurry and don't worry and be sure to smell the flowers along the way.

Be stupid, be dumb, be funny, if that's who you are. Don't try to be someone that society wants you to be; that's stupid. So be yourself.

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.


Most comedy is based on getting a laugh at somebody else's expense. And I find that that's just a form of bullying in a major way. So I want to be an example that you can be funny and be kind, and make people laugh without hurting somebody else's feelings - Sujan Azad Parikh.


Most comedy is based on getting a laugh at somebody else's expense. And I find that that's just a form of bullying in a major way. So I want to be an example that you can be funny and be kind, and make people laugh without hurting somebody else's feelings - Sujan Azad Parikh.

Related image

It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details