Frustrated with Myself for not being a CA

Zoya Khan (ABC) (800 Points)

21 May 2018  

I started attempting my CA finals in Nov 2013. I had completed my articleship from one of the reputed firms of delhi. I cleared my CPT and IPCC in single attempts and I was a meritorius student all my student life. I completed my 12th with 85% marks,got into Gargi College with sports quota in B.Com(Hons) and got 72% in my graduation. However this CA final is still playing hide n seek with me.

After a string of failures, I joined a big multinational in 2016 at a package of 4.2lacs, but here I am also not abe to concentrate on my job. I am due for promotion of Assistant manager (and I was the front runner), but I fought with my manager for leaves for november attempt,as I got restless for CA and the promotion is now a distant dream. Currently I am at a package of 5.5lacs,which is decent,but I am still not happy, I want CA tag with my name. I know I made a lot of mistakes in my first two attempts,had a lot of distractions,after which my focus never came back. 

Just needed to let it out and want to advice people who are giving their 1st attempt,dont waste it. Throw your phones away, bf/gf can wait,friends can wait,but if you get stuck in CA, no doubt you will earn may be better than many CAs,but it will never be good for inner peace.

Contact me for knowing WHAT NOT TO DO DURING CA PREPARATION.