becker cma

Updated CA/CS/CMA Online/Pendrive/Download classes available for May 21/ Nov 21 attempt. Call: 088803-20003

coaching
Prodamy

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Freight charges is direct or indirect exp

Chetan jumani (ACCOUNTANT)     18 February 2016

Chetan jumani
ACCOUNTANT 
 77 points

| My Other Post
Dear Sir, Freight Charges is Direct Or Indirect Exp For Automobile Showroom We Received Freight Invoice Against Purchased Tractors Please Guide its Urgent Thanks
avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    18 February 2016

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

SHINY

SHINY (CA Final Student)     18 February 2016

SHINY
CA Final Student 
 74 likes  699 points

View Profile | My Other Post
Its a Direct Expense since it relates to the business of Automobiles, thereby will be Reflected in the Trading A/c.
Ruchi

Ruchi (CA)     19 February 2016

Ruchi
CA 
 117 likes  1410 points

Freight on purchase is direct expense and freight on sales is indirect.

shahyar husain

shahyar husain   02 January 2021

shahyar husain

32 likes  1225 points

When an item is being purchased then it is a direct expense while on the time selling, the freight is indirect expense. I hope this helps.
Indira Priyadarsini Kota

Indira Priyadarsini Kota (Student)     19 January 2021

Indira Priyadarsini Kota
Student 
 6 likes  590 points

Freight inwards i.e; freight charges on purchases is a direct expense and frieght outwards i.e; freight paid on sales is an indirect expense as it is a recoverable expense and we collect the same from the customer.
Ayushi Arora

Ayushi Arora   15 February 2021

Ayushi Arora

1 likes  278 points

Freight charges are freight rate paid to is the amount paid to a carrier company for the transportation of goods from the point of origin to an agreed location.

The Freight charges are direct charges but Freight on purchase is direct expense and freight on sales is indirect

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Trending Tags