Free Tool

Interesting,please send a Copy <Kapital.ideas @ gmail.com>

Originally posted by :Guest
" Yes I require these tools.
Kindly Mail it to my email ID at
chawla_sure @ yahoo.co.in
thanks and regards
surender chawla
"

Yes I require these tools. Kindly Mail it to my email ID at bnreddyca @ gmail.com Thanks

Originally posted by :Enquiry
" Hi
I found a Financial Consolidation tool with free licensing cost.
Please let me know if anybody needs that.
 
 
"

mail me the financial consolidation tool. i think it will help me alot.

vishaldalya @ gmail.com

 

Yes I require these tools. Kindly Mail it to my email ID at patelgd @ hotmail.com.

Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details