Free Tool

Hi

I found a Financial Consolidation tool with free licensing cost.

Please let me know if anybody needs that.

 

 

Replies (35)
Yes I require these tools, kindly provide me them.
Yes I require these tools. Kindly Mail it to my email ID at anilpandey3002 @ yahoo.com Thanks
Yes I require these tools. Kindly Mail it to my email ID at anilpandey3002 @ yahoo.com Thanks
Please Send me on My Id Shyamsharmajpr @ yahoo.co.in shyamsharmajpr @ gmail.com
Pl share with me tooo. Thanks in advance.
yes i Require this tools please send me on my ID
Please Send me on My Id molin123 @ hotmail.com
Please send at bansalsudhir @ rediffmail.com Thanks in advance
Hi, I need these tools ,Please send me in my email address pksahoo47 @ yahoo.co.in Thank you Yours pk
hi kindly mail these tools to my id at madhav169 @ gmail.com thak you madhav
pls mail me this tool on my mail id is alokaca @ rediffmail.com thak u
pl s mail me these tools nikhilchalasani @ gmail.com thank you
Hi Friends Thanks for such a huge response I will let you know the download link soon As the product is going to launch in October with new capablities.
Please send me your email id

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details