hi, please send me financial free tools
thanks
Please send me at skt2114 @ yahoo.co.in
Hi,
Please send to me also at rushikeshkanhed @ yahoo.co.in
Yes I need these tools. Pl. mail me at leninbabu_paturi @ yahoo.co.in
Yes I need these tools. Pl. mail me at leninbabu_paturi @ yahoo.co.in
yes i also require the same pls send it to my mail id shrijit.ca @ gmail.com
thanks
shrijit
Yes, Plz send me that on apurvajain.2005 @ gmail.com..
Thanks in Advance..
I have a suggestion frnd..People will ask u to send on their mail id..so instead if u will give ur mail id on the forum..the individual who need this will contact u through mail and u can send them...directly in replying the mail..
This will skip u from copying mail ids from forum...Thanx
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals