Easy Office
LCI Learning

Fr paper may 2015

Page no : 10

Rajesh (article assistant (CA FINAL))   (45 Points)
Replied 03 May 2015

@ preety your solution is right. Hope you have calculated FMP properly by adding w/off amount of goodwill to the profit. Marking system for this paper will be tough from my view, its kinda May 2014 costin paper (easy paper but length and marks alloted to the candidate were low)

preety (article) (110 Points)
Replied 03 May 2015

Thnx a lot @ rajesh

sai krishna (sai) (22 Points)
Replied 03 May 2015

So lengthy just attempted fr 75marks.... Expecting costing paper to b easy this tym

CA Vasiullah (Vasi) (Audit Executive) (1813 Points)
Replied 03 May 2015

It was too lengthy, nobody could attempt more than 90 marks unless you can immediately visualise the whole answer as soon as you saw the question! There was no time to think much! Could not attempt holding just because of this! Amalgmation and Holding questions were not so lengthy but they made it look lengthy and tricky! May be used more space than required for those questions! Luckily I did not look into no of pages the question paper contained!! Ha ha! Avoided the problem by not looking at it :D

chetna bharuka (article student) (78 Points)
Replied 03 May 2015

Alll the best friends for all the papers

SUJITH GUPTHA (articles) (92 Points)
Replied 03 May 2015

Decided to study from icai modules n PMS n rtps only.more than 60 marks is from them.

SUJITH GUPTHA (articles) (92 Points)
Replied 03 May 2015

Decided to study from icai modules n PMS n rtps only.more than 60 marks is from them.

RITU AGARWAL (CS) (65 Points)
Replied 05 May 2015

I attempted 55 marks only.. I got very scared and gave up mid way..after that i dont know what happened .. Can i just hope to get 40 ?

Replied 05 May 2015

I attempted only 55 marks .. Got very scared.. Can i just hope to pass ?

Replied 05 May 2015

I attempted 55 marks only.. I got very scared and gave up mid way..after that i dont know what happened .. Can i just hope to get 40 ?

Namita Bhade (CA) (368 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

lengthy... could attempt only 68 marks.... brand & NBFC sums were tricky... else was average...

Tony John (Chartered Accountant) (6085 Points)
Replied 16 May 2015

Since it was a paper that was too lengthy to be completed in 3 hours coupled with some tough questions in between, hopefully Institute might consider going for a lenient correction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: