Forum Control Alert @ CCI

VUELVE (CA- Student) (351 Points)

29 October 2010  

Just now i tried to give 2nd reply in one of the forum. It said to post reply after an hour. Is this thing everyone is facing or just me???

If everyone is facing then on face of it looks like wasting time by waiting for 1 hr. One cannot modify his previous reply and put his 2nd reply  thr itself which he intends to convey after others members response. By posting my 2nd opinion on that topic in 1st reply post will look inappropriate.

If this situation is faced only by me then I request admin to please correct the same as early as possible.

I have posted this in forum so as to get early response because PM facility to ADmin is not fruitful as i don't get reply. 

Still that problem is there after 1 hour...

reply to Ankur Ji remarks---

Ankur Ji--- 

In this forum also same thing is happening.... in same forum... i m nt able to post my 2nd reply...   Even after 1 hr i m nt able to post my reply to that forum where i replied earlier. 

In this way i cannot simply modify my previous replies of that forum no... My further replies should be separate as they are answer to question posed by members after giving my 1st reply