Formation of patnership firm consisting of ca and non ca

titu (xxxxx)     20 January 2012

titu
xxxxx 
 39 points

| My Other Post

Dear experts

============

1. Can a patnership be formed between CA and Non CA . ?

2.Is it possible that  Non CA person  will  actually work  and CA partner will sign the documents after examining the same .

Thanks in advance

Ashok Malhotra

Amol S Joglekar (Partner)     20 January 2012

Amol S Joglekar
Partner 
 2460 likes  61563 points

View Profile | My Other Post

A CA can NOT enter into partnership with a NON CA for conducting the profession of CA.

1 Like

HEMANT AGARWAL (CA FINAL STUDENT)     16 February 2012

HEMANT AGARWAL
CA FINAL STUDENT 
 1 likes  199 points

what is the procedure for formation of the partnership firm consisting two CAs

CA Uma Lohit Kumar ( Proprietor)     14 March 2012

CA Uma Lohit Kumar
Proprietor 
 25 points

ICAI has given the list of other professional bodies with whom a CA can enter into partnership. Pls check the following link.

http://www.icai.org/resource_file/13180notification080929.pdf

Niraj Shah (Proprietor)     26 May 2016

Niraj Shah
Proprietor 
 22 points

(1) A CA can not enter in to partnership with a non CA person and even if he wants to make a partnership firm with another CA then both CAs must be in full time practise holding COP issued by ICAI. 

(2) Even a CA can not offer any kind of commission, brokerage or other benefit on sharing basis to a non CA person for procuring professional work or assignment. Though sharing can be done with another CA.

Niraj Shah (Proprietor)     26 May 2016

Niraj Shah
Proprietor 
 22 points

(1) Think for suitable and desirable name.

(2) Get the name approval from the ICAI.

(3) Make a partnership deed.

(4) If you want you can get that deed registered with the Registrar of Partnership. But it is not compulsory to get your firm registered as per The Indian Partnership Act, 1932.

(5) To be on saferside, get the deed notorised by a Notary Public to make the deed more powerful legal evidence so that all the partners can rely on it in case any dispute arises in future.  

avater

ashish patwari   20 April 2018

ashish patwari

2 points

Then how does the PWC company really works????? 

They Hire Chartered Accountants and they give them a salary for signing the reports, and they render their services to their clients, and earns the difference. 

avater

Oanh Tran   02 July 2018

Oanh Tran

2 points

If there are many sad stories, share it with the people you trust. Sharing helps people get closer together and you also relieve some of that sadness. run 2

avater

CA Dheeraj S (Practicing CA)     04 August 2018

CA Dheeraj S
Practicing CA 
 30 likes  427 points

Originally posted by : ashish patwari
Then how does the PWC company really works????? 

They Hire Chartered Accountants and they give them a salary for signing the reports, and they render their services to their clients, and earns the difference. 

They hire Charterted Accountants to work for the firm. Only partners of the firm will sign the reports. 

avater

Ann Le   31 May 2019

it's interesting and useful question, i have same question as you and i really want to find someone answer it, gmail com login , hotmail login english

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »