Easy Office
LCI Learning

Form inc-7 filing with inc-8 & inc-9

Page no : 2

CS MOHIT SALUJA (PRACTICING CS Jalandhar 9914558709)   (5155 Points)
Replied 05 May 2014

Dear Mangesh, the companies having capital or turnover upto Rs. 2 crores will be treated as small companies, there is no requiurement of having signtaures of any Professional.

Moreover the E Forms are yet not properly available, hence by the time you can mention the membership no. of chartered accountants in both CP No. as well as Membership Nos.

sandeep (Chartered Accountant) (58 Points)
Replied 05 May 2014

Dear all for filing DIR 12 please provide me the in word format of Letter of appointment, Declaration by the first director as well as   declaration of the appointee director ie form DIR 2,  whether this should be on stamp paper or not please clarify

Thanks

1 Like

CA Mangesh Chitale (B. Com. A.C.A. DISA (ICAI) DIRM (ICAI))   (245 Points)
Replied 06 May 2014

Dear Mohit Sir, I have entered Mem. no. as CP no. is forms.

Sir, Form asking for sign of professional when i click "check form" button, though I am forming company of Capital Rs. 1 Lac only. Why it is happening so??

CS MOHIT SALUJA (PRACTICING CS Jalandhar 9914558709)   (5155 Points)
Replied 07 May 2014

At time of incorporation, the signatures of Proifessional are required

Replied 08 May 2014

Thanks Mohit Sir, It means, at the time of incorporation of company, signatures of professionals are required and then henceforth, no signature of professional is required on other forms of that company.

Thanks once again.

guhan (Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 08 May 2014

FOR INC 8 PRINT OUT SHOULD BE TAKEN IN STAMP PAPER?????????????

RUPAK AGRAWAL (CA) (31 Points)
Replied 10 May 2014

can anyone give me the proper format of letter of appointment for DIR-12 purpose

plz r eply as soon  as possible.

thanku:)

Harsewak singh (Professional) (84 Points)
Replied 06 June 2014

Can any one share Form INC-10.

Renu Nayal (LCS) (35 Points)
Replied 11 June 2014

For Company Incorporation MOA & AOA ,INC-8,9,10 & affidavit of acceptance of deposits ,Pan cards of subscribers , residential proofs and identity proofs are required to be attached

Replied 11 June 2014

INC-8 and INC-9 is to be printed on Rs.100/- stamp paper and duly notarised.

1 Like

deepak gupta (Student CA Final ) (189 Points)
Replied 14 June 2014

WHAT ARE THE ATTACHMENTS OF FORM INC.21 FOR A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTERED UNDER COMAPNIES ACT 2013

Replied 14 June 2014

At the last page of MOA and AOA, Photograph of Subscribers to be pasted and Witness declaration is required. Witness should mention his Mem no.

Situation clause in MOA should be more specific like, within jurisdiction of Mumbai ROC/ Pune ROC in the state of Maharashtra etc.

Paid up Capital to be mentioned in Capital clause.

Replied 18 June 2014

There is no need to paste photograph of subscribers on the last last page of MOA & AOA as verification of Sign. and photograph already given in INC-10.However witnessing statement has changed refer rules of Chapter 2 for the same

Charusheela Taldeokar (Management Trainee in CS firm_ CS Final)   (396 Points)
Replied 23 June 2014

Dear Mangesh Chitale Sir,

As advised by you, INC-8 is to be printed on Stamp paper. But, I think INC-8 is a declaration by professional hence its not necessary to get it printed on stamp paper.

Please advise me or give me the reference of rule or section of Companies Act, 2013 in which it is mentioned that INC -8 should be on stamp paper.

Thanks,

Replied 24 June 2014

refer delhi stamp duty mannual stamp.Stamp  duty is payable on declarations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: