Form 4C - Buy back of Securities

Ronak (Trainee) (126 Points)

10 December 2010  

Hi Friends,

1)  I am bit confused with the format of the attachments as given in help form of Form 4C. My query is regarding the second attachment dealing with "Particulars relating to holders of securities before buy - back".  Going by this statement i think we have to attach all the shareholders who were holding shares before buy - back. However the format enclosed in help form requires details of the folio number of the security bought back. How is it possible.

In my case as on 1/11/2010 there were 100 shareholders. On 20/11/2010 there were 25 shareholders (we bought back the shares of 75 shareholders). Now what details should i give in the "Particulars relating to holders of securities before buy - back" as required by ROC in their format.  Whether it will be details of  all 100 shareholders or 75 or only balance 25 shareholders.

2) We also have to file a certificate from a CS in wholetime practice regarding the completion of buy back. My query is whether the same will be attached to Form 4C or it has to be filed with any other forms.? If any other form . than which?

Rgds, Ronak