Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Form 26 AS

vijay mohan (138 Points)

29 March 2019  
in form 26AS deduction from salary income was wrongly shown . Actually i am not an employee. not getting any salary.
how can rectify from whom. other person's salary are showing under my PAN Number.

 3 Replies

Replied 29 March 2019

same pan number might be allotted to two different persons... better you apply for new pan using your AADHAR (if your AADHAR is not linked to your previous pan) and start using it
1 Like

vijay mohan (138 Points)
Replied 29 March 2019

is it possible to allot same PAN Number to two different persons.

Sahil Jain (FAFD, DISA, CA) (Practicing Chartered Accountant )   (2461 Points)
Replied 29 March 2019

Your jurisdictional ITO can rectify the discrepancy in your 26AS, write a letter to him.
Also if possible write a letter to the company who has deducted TDS under your name and tell him to rectify the same. Try to get his details from TAN number available.

Keep a copy of both the communications for future reference.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags