Easy Office

Form 112 query very urgent plz help...

Page no : 2

Rishabh Ahuja (.) (491 Points)
Replied 18 April 2012

worst that can happen is that they can ask u again to write a condonation letter dnt wrry its normal many of my frnds got one :D

jus a simple letter sayng tht u dint know abt it 

i guess let be simple 

dnt wrry :)

we are still on the "sab chalta hai attitude " :)

Rushikumar Khandelwal (CA Final Student*) (33 Points)
Replied 21 August 2012

i also receved letter from institute for send a request for condonation for the delay along with my employers comments.. hav no Idea wht to reply plz help me guyz.. if any one hav doc. file plz mail me on Rishikhandelwal4u @ gmail.com thanks :)smiley

Monika Bansal (Article) (40 Points)
Replied 30 October 2012

respected sir/mam,

i joined my cs course in the year 2010 & now i am going to start my articleship training . so is there any penalty for late permission? and in form 112 there is 1 column of college from certificate for cs course also that column is to be filled. if yes, then signature of principal is required??

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 30 October 2012

@ Monika:

Form 112 is required to be submitted within 30 days of registration of the other course, only if you are undergoing articleship. But if you are already pursuing other course before commencement of your articleship, the at the time of registration for your articleship, the Form 112 should be submitted along with your application for articleship registration. 

Good Luck!yes

rajasree.prasanna (Article ship) (31 Points)
Replied 26 November 2012

i have completed my ipcc doing article ship since from 3months ,, i am pursuing b.com in p.g.r.r.distance eduction college.. this is my last year to complete my b.com..is it mandatory to give 112 form regarding my specification to ICAI? would my absence of giving 112 form would result in cancellation of my article registration?  weather it would have any impact on my final exams

Replied 26 November 2012

Your articleship will not be cancelled under any circumstances as it is a distance mode of education. However, you may be required to pay fine while enrolling for membership for not filing Form 112. But still you can submit 112, as only 3 months have elapsed since commencement of your articleship!

DEEPU HN (Associates) (360 Points)
Replied 25 May 2013

Dear sir/Madam,

I registererd CWA in nov 2012 but i intimated to institute in Feb 2013 but now institute has sent  the letter regarding to sumbimit the cwa fees payment detailes, so plz giude me wat to do.....

Chitrangana V Bapat (Student CA Final ) (22 Points)
Replied 27 May 2013

hie friends

please let me know, does the ICAI withhold the result due to nonsubmission of Form 112????

Chitrangana V Bapat (Student CA Final ) (22 Points)
Replied 27 May 2013

hie friends

please let me know, does the ICAI withhold the result due to nonsubmission of Form 112????

vipul amrutlal shah (cheif accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 01 June 2013

dear all

i have passed my b.com.in april-2013 and passed my ipcc both group in nov-2011.i should eligible for c.a.final examination in nov-2014.

now i want to register my self for c.s.executive course and m.com.my query is that is icai give me permission for pursuing one professional course ( c.s. executive ) & one educational course ( m.com. from gujarat university ).

pl.reply me urgently

regards

vipul

Replied 01 June 2013

Originally posted by : vipul amrutlal shah

dear all

i have passed my b.com.in april-2013 and passed my ipcc both group in nov-2011.i should eligible for c.a.final examination in nov-2014.

now i want to register my self for c.s.executive course and m.com.my query is that is icai give me permission for pursuing one professional course ( c.s. executive ) & one educational course ( m.com. from gujarat university ).

pl.reply me urgently

regards

vipul

Hi Vipul :) Well only one additional course is allowed to pursue while undergoing Articleship! Good luck!

ausyh (article) (40 Points)
Replied 20 January 2021

hi

I am in LL B(3 year course)  5th sem exam given and going to start articleship is necessary to fill 112 form? how they know about this any possibility if i not fill form

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: