Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Forgot to give rent receipt of a particular month for claiming HRA

CA Harshal Totla (Chartered Accountant) (2224 Points)

27 June 2019  
If a person has missed out to submit a rent receipt of a particular month to HR and form 16 is generated. What will be the course of action to claim HRA for that particular month

 4 Replies

Lax Agarwal (student) (297 Points)
Replied 27 June 2019

Only during ITR filing. It accepts annual figures, not monthly.

Akhil (Student CA ) (815 Points)
Replied 27 June 2019

i think we can claim during filing of income tax return....by recalculating hra exemption u/s 10(13a)...

Om Goyal (445 Points)
Replied 27 June 2019

this time form 16 rule amende to show all figures/ calculations. hence check if ur emplyr shown hra full year repeat if yes okay in not u can try filling full year rent, & if u fill beyond form 16 it may ask query. but need not worry , reply can be given on line pl

subhagan sreerangam (6908 Points)
Replied 11 August 2019

good clarification and information

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags