Forgot to claim ITC on some invoice.

Forgot to claim ITC on some Invoice of September. GSTR 3B was filed. How to take credit on those Invoice. ITC was around Rs 4 Lakhs. Please help.
Replies (40)
You can take in next month.
But we filed return of October without that missing ITC of September.
what to do now
Still you can take it.
You can take ITC for the missed invoices in November GSTR 3B return....
Thank you so much both of you for your precious time and advice.

Kindly advice me when Supplier filed his GSTR 1 of Septembet then that missing Invoice was reflected in GSTR 2A of September of our portal.

Then what action we should take to claim the ITC of that missing invoice.

please reply .
Can't understand your query...!🤔🤔🤔

Also GSTR 2 is no more in FY 17-18. Then why you confused the ITC claim in GSTR 2 and GSTR 2A related...
Actually I thought that GSTR 2/2A is postponed for FY 17_18.
Thats why I raised that ques.
Any how Thanks for your response.
In GSTR2 take itc in respect month of September and it will be carried forward to next month and adjust in that month in which month in GSTR3B you tak credit... Hope ur query resolved
In case the GSTR 2 is available then you can show the bill in September return...

Note:
GSTR 3B is only interim return not a final return. So, don't be worry for any mistakes and mismatches....
July ITC I was waiting for auto polution as I forgot to claim ITC in July 3B... now GSTR 2 suspended so how will I get that credit???? can I take July ITC while filling November 3B?
please reply
Yes...
You can....
I won't get interest for wrong ITC claimed for November month?
Why interest in wrong ITC and which situation...?
now I have opted for composition scheme.. few days back.. I ws waiting fr credit throught GSTR 2 and GSTR 3 of July.. so now wat shud I do? claim credit in November GSTR 3b?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details