Forgot password - income tax

HI

I forgot my password foe E filling.

The mail Id which I gave for income tax  i dont remember.

I forgot the secreat password also.

I did not file the return last year so that i cant reset the password usuing the E Filling Number of the last year.

 

Now how to get my password?

 

Replies (2)

make an application to AO to reset password for e-filing

Send an e-mail to validate @ incometaxindia.gov.in requesting for reseting of password of your account with the following details :

 

PAN No.

Name

DOB

Father's Name (in case of individual only)

Address

Contact no.

Mail ID

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details