Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Chandra   22 July 2021

For Wrong GSTR9

what's is the way for rectification of GSTR9 data wrong filed by a person

 6 Replies

prasad Nilugal

prasad Nilugal   22 July 2021

No , can not rectify one's. GSTR9 filled .
Prakash Chandra

Prakash Chandra   22 July 2021

Yeah I know but any other way
prasad Nilugal

prasad Nilugal   22 July 2021

You can contact to your nearest jurisdiction , Department of GST office and consult .
Imthias ahamed Kormath

Imthias ahamed Kormath   22 July 2021

In the audit statement approved by a CA,then department action may follow in this regard.
CA Altamush Zafar

CA Altamush Zafar (GST Consultant)     22 July 2021

GSTR-9 cannot be rectified. But to mitigate the damage you can file GSTR-9C wherein correct explanation is given.

Or else you can wait till any inquiry is made by the department and then you can clarify your mistake.

CA Rashmi Gandhi

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant)     23 July 2021

No rectification option available for GSTR-9.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags