Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

For RCM

Mayur Narwani   01 December 2018

Mayur Narwani

1 likes  50 points

| My Other Post

If any Advocate service Provide to Another Advocate then who will liable to pay RCM.

avater

Vishesh Surana   01 December 2018

Vishesh Surana

360 likes  5652 points

View Profile | My Other Post

As per Entry no 45 of N.no 12 of the Central Tax dated 28.06.2017 exempts following service:

Services provided by(a) an arbitral tribunal to – (i) any person other than a business entity; or (ii) a business entity with an aggregate turnover up to twenty lakh rupees (ten lakh rupees in the case of special category states) in the preceding financial year; (b) a partnership firm of advocates or an individual as an advocate other than a senior advocate, by way of legal services to(i) an advocate or partnership firm of advocates providing legal services; (ii) any person other than a business entity; or (iii) a business entity with an aggregate turnover up to twenty lakh rupees (ten lakh rupees in thecase of special category states) in the preceding financial year; (c) a senior advocate by way of legal services to(i) any person other than a business entity; or (ii) a business entity with an aggregate turnover up to twenty lakh rupees (ten lakh rupees in the case of special category states) in the preceding financial years.

Continue reading at https://studycafe.in/2017/06/cgstrate-notification-no-122017-exempted-services-under-gst.H T M L | StudyCafe

avater

Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner)     01 December 2018

Pankaj Rawat
GST Practitioner 
 3499 likes  47377 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Its Notification 12 /2017 Of CT Rate ,. not CT

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register