Easy Office
LCI Learning

For CCI - who will be the first to help

Page no : 2

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 20 September 2011

Thanks a lot bro.............!!!!!1

Keep sharing..........!!!!!1

SSDN

Saurav Jindal (CA ) (125 Points)

Very true sir...

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)

Hello every one

I also agree with your post but few works only for rewards and few I seen their dedication to CCI platform without expectations. I am very proud to be part of this BIG FAMILY and I am always ready to do any kind of help here… But some exams and other busy schedule will not be available for some days from that could not provide my helping hand to you all.

As said so many r very dedication to CCI by post and helping who will be in dilemma, I seen best post went off without any recognitions and comments.

For example  

See Karan Teli post in FORUM in ARTILCE sections which not got much comments support for his very good post related to exams.

We need to support the members who r doing their best in CCI and from our support and inspiration they can come with best of best articles and postings.

HERE BY REQUESTING YOU ALL, PLEASE SUPPORT THE BEST POST IN FORUM AND ARTICLE SECTIONS. WHICH MAKES MEMBER TO GIVE HIS MORE BEST POST..

HOPE IN COMING DAYS CCI CAN SEE MORE TALENTED MEMBERS POST RECOGNITIONS AND SUPPORT OF SENIOR MEMBERS..

ALL THE BEST

REGARDS

BALU

2 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)

Balu bhaiya thanks for supporting me and praising my articles...,

You have boosted my confidence levels and have no words to say more "kasam se"..,

Another thanks to Sanjay Bhaiya and Renu jee who has helped me a lot in giving such views..!!

At first instance i thought that my boat has sunked but no..! my boat is trying to sail now...,

I have been trying my best to share and get knowledge here on this paltform and there are so many members who have such great intuition powers to grab things and raise a question which needs a in-depth analysis of the subject and this also gives me an oppurtunity in knwing the provisions perfectly..,

Thanks to admins for creating such a platform tooo...!!

3 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)

" Change the way the world see`s You...,

Service is the rent we pay to be living, it is the very purpose of life and not that we do something in spare time..."

1 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)

Originally posted by : Karan Teli
" Change the way the world see`s You...,

Service is the rent we pay to be living, it is the very purpose of life and not that we do something in spare time..."

Very true. It sums up the message in the post.

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 21 September 2011

jab acha karo ...to apne liye ...na ki ye sochkar ki koi us ache ka return kitna dega ..

nekii kar dariya me dal

ekdum mast rule ..which i remember mostly ..par kabhi kabhi bhul bhi  jati hu ;(

2 Like

IPSA ;) ($) (611 Points)

Initiative is what that means everything !!!!! :) :)

tnx a lot for sharing  :)

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)

Originally posted by : *RENU*

jab acha karo ...to apne liye ...na ki ye sochkar ki koi us ache ka return kitna dega ..

nekii kar dariya me dal

ekdum mast rule ..which i remember mostly ..par kabhi kabhi bhul bhi  jati hu

GREAT THOUGHT :)

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 24 September 2011

We all owe alot to this platform and it's amazing members. I dunno about others but personally CCI has played a great role in my personality development. It has given me each and everything which one can dreamt of. There are two kinds of member on CCI - one active and other is the one who just log in to CCI just to download files and believe me I have been both.

As Rahul Bansal (one of my close frnd) has mentioned about the lack of guidance, same was my case too. I was on verge of leaving CA and was in immense frustration. Sabse baat karni band kar di thi aur akele rehne lag gaya tha. But then CCI gifted me with some of the greatest personalities who came like +ve energy in my life. Ankur Bhaiya (my first friend), Surendra Sir (my mentor), Sanjay Bhaiya(family), Rahul Bansal (best example of how to contribute without blowing ur trumpets), Suresh Sir (Gr8 Compiler), Amit Bajaj Sir(Tax Guru), Chakrapani Sir( Expert of experts), Durga Rao Sir (Law Expert) and some great bunch of friends.

They not only helped me in my studies but were part of my journey from a horrible writer to above avg. But all I keep to wonder that have I done justice to this platform??

I mean this is our responsibility to return to CCI in form of our time, views and much more for what it has done to us. I remember when I was voted fav. of the club the best compliment I got was Pulkit now you have moved to a next level i.e. senior level and now it's ur responsibility to guide young talents of CCI and be effective in ur contribution too. Answer queries, write articles, encouage members and much more.

With gr8 power comes more responsibility (Spiderman). I am happy that a senior like RG is doing a fantastic job (yes senoir coz aadmi bada apni age se nahi apne kaam se hota hai). Rite nw I am busy wid my preperation but then also I am leaving my number coz it's impossible for me to come ol in present situation. I request female members to contact me only through CCI and others can call or sms me for their instant query and I'll me more than happy to reply....

Regards

Pulkit Gupta

1 Like

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 27 September 2011

thanks for sharing nice things

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: