finapp connect

is this app runs as finapp connect does??
Replies (9)
Yes. According to me Caclubindia is better than Finapp
nothing can replace finapp
I don't know what happened to it
it Shows error
@ Aruna.. It's working now
I completed my ca IPCC in Nov 2018 I have received my marks sheet..bt not received pass cerificate when I will receive ca IPCC pass certicficate
Originally posted by : Radhey Shyam Jha
Yes. According to me Caclubindia is better than Finapp

 

PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW to change my category details in SSP PORTAL

You can download CAclubindia's Students Connect App for all necessary information related to the CA Course, together with knowledgable articles, news, and files. Download the app here - https://www.caclubindia.com/apps/ca-students-final-ipcc-cpt-android.asp
 

CCI app provides you with various articles, latest news and a forum to clear your doubts on. It is really helpful for students and practicing CAs

 

Once go through the tweet in profile @ balurenisetty

and I believe the pinned post there, will change the opinion about the CA EXAMS. PLEASE TREND THESE KIND OF USEFUL POSTS TOO..I BELIEVE YOU GUYS HAVE

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details