Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)     27 April 2010

Final Suggestions for May 2010 CA Exam

Dear Friends,

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best for May 2010 CA Examinations along with very simple and easily observable final exam suggestions from my side for CA aspirants of May 2010 exams based on my own understanding. Sincerely hope that these suggestions would be off some help towards your final exam preparation.  

1.      Simply follow the balanced approach towards all subjects and don’t neglect any subject. Give appropriate time to all the subjects. Give some extra time to the subjects you are not very comfortable with from the exam point of view.

2.      Strictly follow your study plan along with time schedule as time management is that technique which is required to be followed till the accomplishment of your object. Understand the importance of time management in exam.

3.      Focus on revision. A good revision of what you have prepared for exams is really really essential and key to success. Simply follow a revision schedule which include all the important topics and frequently asked questions in the exam.

4.      Just remember 1 thing --- You know and remember everything you have prepared and do not think that you cannot recall or can’t do it. As per my suggestion stay away from all negative thoughts. Keep positive approach towards the exam.

5.      Do not think that everything has been messed up or kuch samajh nahi aa raha. Just chill along with study and keep yourself happy and full of confidence.

6.      Do not add any new book or notes at this final moment. Just stick to the books and notes--- selected earlier. Try and focus on conceptual understanding as cramming is not going to help you a long way.

7.      Keep interacting with your friends and family for all the positive energy. A healthy interaction is essential to recharge your mind after a long study session. Take a regular break after each study session.

8.      Do not search for any new advice or suggestion regarding your preparation at this point of time. Simply follow your own funda or style. You will 100% succeed.

9.       Try and understand the concepts regarding difficult topics and discuss them with your friends. A good discussion is a very good technique to recall a provision during exam time. So try it.

10. Believe in yourself and your honest efforts. This is something indispensible to succeed in professional exams. So just believe in yourself and attempt the exams with full confidence.

Understand ---- Knowledge is power !!!

All the Best and Just Believe in yourself.

Ankur Garg

16 Replies

Ankur Garg

Today I have received a PM (highlighted below) from one of the member of caclub:

Sir, my exams will be starting from 4th may could u please give me a bit guess work regarding PCC group 1?i have taken my Accounts coaching from Parveen Sharma Sir..its just ki end main kuchh samajh nai aa raha ki zyada focus kiss topic pe karun..i want guess work for law as well as suditing!

My reply to the PM was:

Just relax friend. Simply follow balanced approach towards all subjects. Focus on revision. Just remember 1 thing --- You know everything and do not think kuch samajh nahi aa raha. Just chill along with study and make yourself happy and full of confidence. You do not need any advise from me. All the Best and believe in yourself.

After a thought I have converted this small message in to a brief write up for the benefit of all the students. You may book mark this page for quick reach.

Best Regards

1 Like
Subhendu S Sanyal

Subhendu S Sanyal (B.Com(C.S.),CA FINAL )     27 April 2010

THANX A LOT SIR..

CA KRIPA HARISH

CA KRIPA HARISH (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)     27 April 2010

thanks for ur suggestions sir....all the best to everyone.....

Ankur Garg

Thanks for your comments !!!

GAURAV AGARWAL

GAURAV AGARWAL (CA FINAL)     27 April 2010

thank you Ankur Sir,

yours words are great aspiration for us at this final moment.i m going to appear for 2nd group of Final exam and i wanted to purchase book of Direct Tax by Vinod Gupta, which contains all the amendments along with their respective problems,as i have some time to do the same. Will u suggest me ,am i doing the right thing.

Santhosh Poojary

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI)     27 April 2010

Thanks dear Ankur Sir.....

(Guest)

Thanks Sir.....

Gaurav Kumar

Gaurav Kumar (CA FINAL STUDENT)     28 April 2010

thanks

Kiru.G

Kiru.G (Article Assitant)     28 April 2010

thanks and all the very best for all....

(Guest)

Great work by A.G................................

Ankur Garg

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)     28 April 2010

Dear Gaurav,

If you are confident enough then go ahead. But let me tell you one thing---VG sir’s notes are not easy to prepare in short time. But you may cover the amendment part so All the Best.

Regards

Simranjeet Singh

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)     28 April 2010

Thanks Ankur sir for your valueable suggestions and best of luck to all May aspirants.

Sushil

Sushil (CA Final Student)     28 April 2010

Very fruitful suggestion.

CA Ravi Sisodia

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA)     28 April 2010

Good work Dear Ankur

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »