Final Students

HI!!

All final students can keep up their discussion lighted here..
Replies (38)
Ok so tell wht is the topic to discuss??? Any time just tell and also be in touch...
Always think "AAnt bhala to Sab Bhala"
BOL for Exam
Hai all, i hav a query:

I hav registerd in old scheme in jan 2007 (old syllabus), can i appear for new scheme (new syllabus). May'09. Should i hav change my registration. Wat are the procedures
2 months left , how to go about direct tax
CONTINOUS READING OF D.T WILL HELP YOU IN THE EXAM NO NEED TO CRAM ANY THING JUST GIVE READING TO ALL MAJOR TOPICS E.G WEALTH TAX,FBT, C.GAINS, PGBP,EXEMPTED INCOMES,ASST. PROCEDURES,TRANSFER PRICING, DEDUCTIONS, COMPUTATION OF FIRMS,COMPANIES,CHARITABLE TRUST,SOCIETIES. JUST COVER THESE TOPICS MY GAURANTEE YOU WILL GET 50+ MARKS IN D.T---------SERIOUSLY NOT JOKING AT ALL.
I m with all of u.I want help. If I could help, Iwill do
I hav only 2 Month. what r the most important chapter that must hav to be in grip
I request all the members to please join the yahoo group for final students....please send an email from ur mail account to CAfinalstudents-subscribe @ yahoogroups.com and be a member...post ur queries, doubts and all that u can and be forward to help ur counterparts... All the best!!! Navin
Thanks but what is allocation of marks generally for D.T
any good hostel in kolhapur for c.a final
Hi nikita thanxs for hosting this forum. I think it i will be useful to all the final student I am preparing to appear in the 2nd group i dont know how to prepare for the indirect taxes can any one give me suggestions Thanx & Regds Balaji Sarangarajan
padho aur age badho
Padhoge Likhoge to Number Milega Rakhoge to jang lagega Loge doge to sang chalega

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details