Easy Office
LCI Learning

Final Students

Page no : 2

Anand G K (Accountant) (37 Points)
Replied 04 September 2007

Hi I am taking CA Final Ist group in this Nov07. Please guide me on the important chapters in Accounts & MAFA

(Guest)
How I prepare for study of Indirect Tax????????

CA Abhash (Chartered Accountant) (324 Points)
Replied 06 September 2007

does any one have soft copy of suggested answers of ca final from 2000 onwards. any one having, please upload the same or specify the links.

(Guest)
Yes we are heading for a tough time .

(Guest)
Suggest me how to study practical subjects like Accounts & MAFA at final level and also suggest some good books with numerous sums with solutions.

(Guest)
all the best to all

santosh (Accounts & taxation) (41 Points)
Replied 17 September 2007

hello friends suggest me, how to study the Group II subjects for just passing purpose

satbir singh (manager accounts) (27 Points)
Replied 18 September 2007

ca anybody provides me important chapters of group 1 (final) i need it very badly

(Guest)
in account holding co is most important and amalgation chapter is also in mafa you must read portfolio and foreign exchange

Bumb chetan k. (Grad CWA) (33 Points)
Replied 21 September 2007

dont wory two months are enough for study if you concentrarate on regularaly 4 hour study for it and if possible do the procedural part firrst and wealth tax.

(Guest)
If I Registered in CA Final upto 10th Octoer2007, Can you let me know when will be my first attempt to appear in the examination

ipsitabasu (article) (59 Points)
Replied 11 October 2007

i hv sbmited my 103 form on 28th may 2007. hv not got any registration letter yet.suggest me what will i do?? inst is saying that because of lots of lettrs , the despatching is late. bt am worried so plz suggest.

ipsitabasu (article) (59 Points)
Replied 11 October 2007

i hv sbmited my 103 form on 28th may 2007. hv not got any registration letter yet.suggest me what will i do?? inst is saying that because of lots of lettrs , the despatching is late. bt am worried so plz suggest.

Sridhar Bhadramraju (M.Com. FCA ACMA DISA L.L.B)   (2216 Points)
Replied 11 October 2007

Hi Arvind Sharma, Nov 2009 will be ur first attempt. Cheers! Sridhar

Nimish C. Shah (Sr. Accountant) (17 Points)
Replied 11 October 2007

hi I am appearing for final gr I but nt able to clear Law can u suggest hoe to study for Law. I am working so don't get much time for study.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: