Easy Office
LCI Learning

final exam eligibility

Page no : 3

CA.kaya (Chartered accountant) (3990 Points)
Replied 25 February 2010

Originally posted by : Sankar Ganesh

Any how I will do one thing, I will check with my friend who is in Articleship and also going to write May 2010 Exam Final. Hopefully she may be able to help.

thanks

Replied 25 February 2010

Originally posted by : ankit inani

PLZ STOP CREATING RUMOURS.....

following text is the copy of IPCC prospetus. so i asked the doubt.

Final (New) Course and admission to Final Examination
After passing Intermediate/Professional Education (Examination-II)/Professional
Competence Examination/Integrated Professional Competence Examination, a student
should register with the Board of Studies in the prescribed form and collect study
materials of the final course, and prepare for the final examination. He may undergo
General Management and Communication Skills Course as per Regulations 51A / 72A of
the Chartered Accountants (Amendment) Regulations, 2006 and complete articled training
of 3 years or equivalent audit training.
A candidate shall be admitted to the final examination, if he has passed the Intermediate/
PE-II/PCC/IPCE, and has completed the practical training of 3 years or is serving last 6
months of his articled training on or before the last day of the month preceding the month
in which the examination is held.

R.SURESH SHRINIVASAN (Manager r- ESI-PF) (310 Points)
Replied 25 February 2010

Hi kaya, There is no official announcenment from icai. Hence you dont confuse your mind

1 Like

CA Harish Suwalka (Chartered Accountant ( Bhilwara ))   (4125 Points)
Replied 26 February 2010

every one is saying "nothing official" but dont you guyz think that the prospctus of ipcc is also an official document.

1 Like

vijay (CA Final) (55 Points)
Replied 26 February 2010

no official news till now. in IPCC prospects there is a provision that the persons who converted from pcc to IPCC can give their attempt before 6 months. 

1 Like

Vikki (audit manager) (35 Points)
Replied 26 February 2010

No there is no official announcement from wat so ever resource abt d same. B rest assured it is not confirmed yet and pcc students writing exams during the last 6 months of articleship is not true at all. b rest assured.no notification has also cum in dis respect.

1 Like

Amit Mahajan (Chartered Accountant) (138 Points)
Replied 26 February 2010

no official announcement yet...kaya, u always keep us updated on this..

thanx

1 Like

Amit Ingale (Student CA Final) (1454 Points)
Replied 26 February 2010

She is understood now !

how many time so many people will say same and same thing to her ?????????????????????

1 Like

Replied 26 February 2010

thank you all

Replied 26 February 2010

Originally posted by : ca. khyati

Originally posted by : Amit Ingale

She is understood now !

how many time so many people will say same and same thing to her ?????????????????????

it seems like u r an assistant of ms. kaya madam. there is also a vacancy of office boy in my firm. 

Mind your language !!!!!!!     and mind your own business !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Guest)

HEY, I DID NOT KNOW THAT MR. AMIT IS RUNNING THIS SITE. HEY AMEEEEEETTTT, I AM SEARCHING FOR THE FORUMS POSTED BY MEMBERS DELETED.  WILL U PLEASE HELP ME?......AND I THINK KHYATI AND RAKSHA ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.....SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO FACE HARD CRITISMS IN FORUMS WHEN WE DO NOT BEHAVE PROFESSIONALLY........

Replied 26 February 2010

Originally posted by : madhvi

HEY, I DID NOT KNOW THAT MR. AMIT IS RUNNING THIS SITE. HEY AMEEEEEETTTT, I AM SEARCHING FOR THE FORUMS POSTED BY MEMBERS DELETED.  WILL U PLEASE HELP ME?......AND I THINK KHYATI AND RAKSHA ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT......HI HI HI HI

even , you people are not runnig this sites.

then why , you want to get the forum posted by the deleted members ????????????????

Replied 26 February 2010

and for your kind information .........

i said dont post same and same thing again and again.

like "no notification from institute etc".

once is enough .

and i did not say k wirte this and do not right this etc etc.

jus read the conents before commenting on anything ....

Amit chechani (Articleship) (56 Points)
Replied 26 February 2010

@ khyati, Raksha,madhvi

i think amit is right...

and you galz plz try maintain the dignity of forum...if he wants only standard answers in a forum than he is not wrong.

if every one will repaet the same answer . it will not help any one.... so plz post only if you have something new ... and ya it seems that the last two one has signed up for this perpose only...

now plz dont  scream at me.... i m neither a freind of kaya nor enagle

1 Like

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 26 February 2010

afwaah hain bahut purani

bich bich main failne lagti hain

plz dont faith them and dont help them spread

Only eligiblity criteria for pcc student  to take final xams is to complete his/her articleship training along with gmcs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: