final exam eligibility

Page no : 2

ankit inani (Article) (36 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

PLZ STOP CREATING RUMOURS.....

$rik@nth (student) (222 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

I am a PCC student

and i am writing the final after completion of articles only i.e., may 2010 only

I am sure that no PCC student can write final exam before completion of articles

I got it clarified from the Board of Studies, ICAI

1 Like

Sanjeev SAINI (Chartered Accountant) (337 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

NO CHANCE DEAR, NOTHING LIKE THAT
2 Like

Amit Ingale (Student CA Final) (1454 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

as per rule ,   articleship must be over as on 1st may or 1st nov  of the respecive exam.

i.e even one can write exam by mere difference of one day .

did u get what i say ??????

the concenred student might have  been in artoclehsip at the time of the filling/submittig of form.

but his/her articleship would have due for completion just before the exam.

i guess ! u get what i m trying to say .

1 Like

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

1.1.5 Final (New) Course After passing Professional Competence Examination, a student should register with the Board of Studies in the prescribed Form and collect Study Materials of the Final Course, and prepare for the Final Examination. He may undergo General Management and Communication Skills Course as per Regulations 51A / 72A of the Chartered Accountants (Amendment) Regulations, 2006 and complete articled training of 3½ years or equivalent audit training.

A candidate shall be admitted to the Final Examination, if he has passed the PCE and has completed the practical training on or before the last day of the month preceding the month in which the examination is held.

1 Like

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

the above has been taken from the training guide on the follwing link:-

https://www.icai.org/category.html?c_id=115

1 Like

Sumiti Jain (FP) (1364 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

only after completion of training period PCC cleared students can give final exams.

1 Like

Max Payne (employed) (2569 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

1 Like

CHANDRA KANT SONI (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT & COMPANY SECRETARY)   (77 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

Originally posted by : Kaya

hello ...

i heard now pcc students are also writing their  final exam during the last six month of articleship. some students have already written the exam it seems. is it true?????????

but i didnt find any notification about the same. only in IPCC prospectus its given that even pcc student can write their final exam in during the last six month of the articlesip

please  tell  if you know  any one written the exam before six month of articleship completion ............

hi Kaya,

For your kind information and also for all pcc student that no pcc student can be eligble for appering in final exam before completion of articleship and PCE,

And for IPCC student they can be eligible to appear in final exam before six month of their completion of artcleship.

bcoz

After passing cpt pcc student have to wait for only 3.6years to appear in final and ipcc student have to wait for 9months to appear in ipcc + near about 3monts for result  and after that they can be register for articleship and then they will eligible after 2.6years for final so see total duration for ipcc student

9monts+3months+2years 6month = 3.6years

so tell me how can it is possible that a pcc student can appear in final exam before 6months of competion of artcleship so it rumor okkkkkkkk

1 Like

Suresh (CA Final Student) (177 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

Hi kavya if u know share with the same..

1 Like

Gaurav sharma (PCC-Article Assistant) (36 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

Its Only for converted students from PCC to Ipcc to give exams of final in the last 6 months of articleship and not for others

1 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

NO FRIEND THERE NO SUCH TYPE OF NOTIFICATION .
1 Like

Max Payne (employed) (2569 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

Originally posted by : Gaurav sharma

Its Only for converted students from PCC to Ipcc to give exams of final in the last 6 months of articleship and not for others

Dear Gaurav,

Even PCC to IPCC converts have to complete 3.5 years of articles, INCLUDING EXCESS LEAVE TAKEN, if any, before they can attempt Final.

I have the mail from ICAI in this regard

1 Like

@@@@P$$$$ (CA final student) (238 Points)
Replied 25 February 2010

only after complition of training

1 Like

CA CS Shrinivas Bhat (ACS & ACA (Articles to be completed) )   (34 Points)
Replied 25 February 2010

Ya as I heard the same is under process and the notification will be made before may... I dont know the credibility of the statement...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: