Easy Office
LCI Learning

Final attempt eligibility for ipcc students

Page no : 4

Ankit Gupta (Learner) (1557 Points)
Replied 26 April 2014

Originally posted by : BHUSHAN
Hi, I am from the direct entry scheme of ICAI in which a student can start the articleship before appearing for IPCC. I have cleared TY.BCom in 2011 and started for Articleship on 26th November, 2012. I appeared for IPCC in November 2013 and cleared both groups. So acording to the new notification of eligibility of Final attempt affter 2 years, am I eligible for May 2015 attempt as I am completing my 2 years and 5 months of articleship on the date of exam i.e May 2015. 

First of all congratulations Bhushan ,

Secondly There are many people/Students/Memeber who still believe that there is a notification which states there is a provision wherin a student cn give Final Attempt after 2 years of articles. But there isn't any notification regarding this by ICAI.

Even you are from dirrect Entry mode, but the Rule is for all,2.5 Years of Training is mandatory for appearing into the Final Exam

As per your Articleship Registration as on 26.11.2012 you will be completing 2.5Years of Training around May/June 2015, but not on the first day of MAY2015. so, With Reference to the above you are eligible from November 2015 And onwards for Your Final Attempt. 

Regards, 
Ankit Gupta

Harshil Jikadra (Article Assistant) (23 Points)
Replied 17 July 2014

Hello sir I just wanted to know that does this completion of 2.5 yrs includes the leaves taken or it is the period served in the office ( i.e without leaves) .Because I have started my articleship on 23.08.2013 and nw I am taking a transfer and I have already taken leave of 8 months as I had got a serious accident injury. My CA final attempt is in May 2015. As per the 3 years rule I have my articleship termination date on 22.08.2015. Sir please help me weather I can give my ca final attempt in may 2015. I wish to take 4 mnths leave before the exams. Please reply. Its urgent.

Shubham Singhania (Student CA Final ) (293 Points)
Replied 30 July 2014

sir i would like to knw that mininun how many months before ua final attempt u hav to register with institute as CA FINAL Student ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: