Filling itr

Dear Sir,

I filling my return for fy 2016-17 under ITR-4 SUGAM, I am engaged in the business of Property Documentation and Consultation, in purely service sector and like to  file my return under ITR-4 SUGAM this year fy 2017-18 also, but due to purchase of stamp paper I get a small amount of commission from verndor rs 721/- and deduct tds rs 36/- under 194H and it is also reflect in my 26AS, so the Computax software slected ITR from 3 instead of ITR 4, but I like to continue file my return under Itr 4 Sugam, Can it possible to continue file ITR 4, is there any way out ? or I have to file return under ITR -3, my gross business receipt RS. 9,50,800/- please help

Replies (2)

You can file ITR 3 without books of Accounts

How, I have to mention details on P/L and Balance Sheet ??

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details