Easy Office

Female -- Chartered Accountant

Page no : 2

arpita (c.a. final student) (188 Points)
Replied 02 July 2008

hey guys, we don't need any silly thing like "reservation". its just a tool in the hands of a layman. we are not helpless. you should be aware of the statistics that the numbr of  female c.a has been increasing on a rapid pace since last many years.

the fact that we have lessor nmbr of female c.a is not b'coz the girls are unable to make it but its just the lack of awareness and courage that is required to initiate in this field.

pl.....s don't involve such controversial matters in this noble proffesion.

(Guest)

Dear Mr or Ms Viral,

What happened, why are you shouting loud this is not a "Paan ki Dukaan" and we are not discussing about the Politicts of india

Please maintain the limit.

As you told about the reservation than how i am wrong that there are reservation for SC/ST/OBC in the prime institutions of india then why not for CA. and i have just ask to provide better facilities/Relaxation for women as the qty of Female CA  are still very small. Its doesn't means that ICAI admit them at lower % or Passing them liberaly.

So keep in mind what I said then reply.

"Aab dobara mat Bolna................"

(Guest)

Dear Collegues,

Please don't reply to such foolish and thoughless messages.

Happy CA foundation day and diamond jubly.

Female CA 

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 03 July 2008

Please dont ask such Out Of Course Questions Keep QUOTA's out of CA Profession.

Sandhya (Service) (0 Points)
Replied 15 July 2008

I don't think so such reservation is at all necessary, if you aim for quality, forget such differences..this applies to all the sectors...

Even when reservation was started it was stated that it should remain only for few years and not always...

Prem Kumar (Articled student--Final)   (375 Points)
Replied 28 July 2008

No such reservations should be provided to any cateogry whether women or handicaped ca profession dealt with knowledge and intelligence.

The reason for low number of Female chartered accountants is due to ignorance. If porper guidance is given then female number will also increase

Ok cool........

rajni (article assistant PCC) (78 Points)
Replied 28 July 2008

CA is a based on intelligency. so please keep out this from Quota. if this happen then different religion also want quota and after that their is no reputation of ca.

Pratik K (Student) (3406 Points)
Replied 16 August 2008

I found many female CA and students are agree that they do not need any reservation.

My question here for these females that then

1)why they do not pay income tax as per slab alloted to man?

2)why they pay less fees in government education,university,etc.?

3)....answer the above questions then I will asked u few more uestions.

Pratik K (Student) (3406 Points)
Replied 16 August 2008

i am not against any female or female right

I just want to make realise them knowingly or not they are using the all benifits from the RELAXATION or RESERVATION or QUOTA alloted to females.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Pratik K
" I found many female CA and students are agree that they do not need any reservation.
My question here for these females that then
1)why they do not pay income tax as per slab alloted to man?
2)why they pay less fees in government education,university,etc.?
3)....answer the above questions then I will asked u few more uestions.
"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: