Failure is not the End of Life

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)

19 July 2010  

Failure is not the End of Life

If you are still afraid and fearful from the past failures then just get up now at once. If you are feeling awkward due to something or the other then just get to the deepest core of your heart and mind. You will find that there are many such works that you can do it very successfully. You will find many such people who do not have qualifications equal to that of you.

You know what friends???? While writing this article there are many questions that are firing my mind. Who after all is responsible for the failures of a person? If one is not able to take the advantage of an opportunity then who is responsible? If someone who is having potential immense potential still is living a life of an ordinary person, then who is responsible? If one is negative pr pessimistic towards life then who is responsible?

I can say that very confidently that an individual ditches himself/herself the most or simply more than anyone else. Nobody else is responsible for one’s failures more than that person itself. Some people get totally disheartened and let themselves down after a certain failure. But he is not able to find out the reasons responsible for his/her failures.

No wonder what has happened with you in the past, but you life is still alive. Your value is still alive. And most importantly no one has got the right to throw you like garbage in the dustbin. You can stand up once again and relive your dreams. There is no importance of a past which does not allows you to live you dreams and instead makes you life hell. I can present before you more than hundreds if examples of people who were badly and inhumanly ignored and insulted by the world but then, there was a spark in them that led them high up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky. People who use to insult them yesterday are now no less than their aspirants.

No matter how deep is your path, but it can cover the rays of sun. If you on your own are living a lifeless and pessimistic life then really I can’t help you. But if you are afraid of your past failures then get up its high time now. You will happen to meet many such people who do not have the qualities equal to that of you but still they are happy. Just throw away the inferiority complex in you because if other people in the world can be happy so can be you. If some one lese is successful the\n you can also be. Failures do not mean that you have lowered your value.

Live life, do not spend it!:)