Failed to establish connection to the server . kindly restart the emsigner

Sir, While i Try to Submit Gst entrolment application With DscThe following Error Showing "Failed to establish connection to the server . Kindly restart the Emsigner" What is the solution ?M using Windows 7,Java 7,and installed Emsigner? What is the solution for this ?

Which Browser you are using? Try it in Internet Explorer, you will not get the error.

Even I faced the same problem while uploading DSC it's because of the website problem .u must first register the DSC and then try it at morning around 7-8 am when stress on the server is less it worked for me update java to latest version it will be done

CA - Final

It is not java problem. You have run the emsigner in the background before trying to sign. Double click the emsigner icon created on the desktop, you ll get a pop saying emsigner started successfully

Now try to sign digitally. Even if doesnt happen now, go to desktop-click on show icons on the right hand bottom cornor-click on emsigner icon-stop service-double click on emsigner desktop icon again. It should happen

Total likes : 3 times

Chartered Accountant

ERROR - "Failed to establish connection to the server . Kindly restart the E-msigner"

This is turning out to be a common error when it comes to the GST Migration Process. I hope you have already installed the E-msigner utility and the same is kept running in background.

Here's what I did to get around this error:

1. Download and Install the latest version of Java. (I guess the latest version happens to be Java Version 8 Update 121)

(Your current version is 7.0. This is too outdated to be working).

2. Open Internet Explorer 10.0 or above. (Mine was IE 11.0.9600)

The above two steps usually do the trick for many. But if it doesn't, then you may continue to step 3.

3. Now Type -    into the address bar.  This will take you to the 'Verify java' webpage. Here you have to click on "AGREE & CONTINUE".

4. Once this is done, it will take some time. In 1-2 minutes, a security warning pop-up will appear. Click on CONTINUE. And in the next pop-up, if any, click "RUN".

5.It will tell you that your java applets are up-to-date. If it shows that you are also having older versions, then click on UNINSTALL OLDER VERSIONS".

6. After Step 5 is done, You have to close and reopen the IE browser. Then you may try to 'Register the DSC on'.

By performing the above steps, I was able to complete the registration process.

If you're still getting some errors, then also do the following:

7. Install the e-token drivers (Insert the disc that came along with the DSC token.)

8. Open the e-token client/software that you just installed. (You can type the name into the START menu, since you are using Win 7)

9. Click on view certificate. If there is an INSTALL CERTIFICATE button shown against your token name, in the software, then do click on that button. 

10. Once you have completed. you have to close and reopen the IE browser. Then try to Register DSC.

11. If after Step 10, you still have a problem/error on the GST webpage, then restart your computer and then try logging into GST webpage again.

The above steps pretty much solves the GST Regn errors for most people. 

Total likes : 1 times

start e m signer as run as administrator first

it wont work also after usinf internet explorer

CA Practice

The issue seems be due to dual portal usage. I have given solution for DSC error on knowyourgst portal.

Sir, I have done all the process again and again but same problem continue. There is no solution I got it. Please suggest any other technical solution so that DCS can be registered. I am using Windos 10 

Right Click Emsigner icon on desktop. -> Properties-> Compatibility- > Change Settings for all users->  tick Run this programme as an administrator-> Apply_>OK -> OK.
Restart the system and try again

Total likes : 1 times

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register