Expense related to pvt ltd company with no revenue

I have a private limited company in the area of software service. Now there is no business from this year (2017-18) and revenue would be zero. There are 2 directors and no other employee. There is some investment in mutual funds in the name of the company. 

My question is.

1. What are the basic statuary things I have to follow on monthly, quaterly, yearly basis.

2. How much expense would be there for accounts and audit etc. 

3. Should I look to close the company?

I have following registrations

1. TAN 
2. GST
3. Shop and Establisment
4. Professional Tax
 

Could someone please guide me what should I do. 

 

Replies (1)
Expense list under GST /share_files/details.asp?mod_id=74125

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details