Easy Office
LCI Learning

Expected result date

Page no : 2

Tejas (M.Com CA CS CFA (US) Prog. Grad..)   (354 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

This is a standard and favorite topic for discussion between the time of exams and results in EVERY attempt.

The anxiety is understandable but speculating the date is not going to help. This sounds more like an auction with different claims coming up. :D haha..

Enjoy your life till you get results. If you know you havent done well, you should probably start studying.

If you know you have done well, then pray that ICAI doesnt mess your life up :D

CA J.Alamelu lakshmi (Chartered Accountant) (852 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

Xpect d unexpected 4m ICAI ;)

Puneet (Job) (28 Points)
Replied 24 June 2011

Whatever the result date, I will pray for all that this time all the student will clear their examination.

God Bless You All.

CA Harshal Vora (Author of ISCA) (160 Points)
Replied 24 June 2011

hy..guyzz..y are v so worried abt our reslts??....V did our job by preparing for xams for 5 mths, thn gav xams ..n now its inst tim to tak tension as thy r suppose to deliever reslts..so in ths tim v shld b relaxed, njoy our vacation n plan our future...!!!!!:)

n ALL THE BST 2 all of you!!!

Rup Kumar (finance manager) (288 Points)
Replied 24 June 2011

May be on 3rd week of July'11.

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 27 June 2011

Better call ICAI rather than discussing here...

Amit (abc) (21 Points)
Replied 06 July 2011

I heard earlier that the result is posted (in paper form) on the institute's notice board before it gets published on net... is that true?

Last time one of my friends went to institute but couldn't find anything and mentioned that somebody destroyed the same from there. funny :-)

Regards,

A

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: