Exemption query for ipcc may-june 2014


I did not fill my exemption in the Examination form (slipped my mind)

now I have some Questions...

1. Do i have to 'give the exam' OR 'absent it' for the exemption to automatically validate?
2. What if I gave the exam? And
  (a) I scored less. Would the newly scored 'less' marks will be valid or the marks scored in Exemption?
  (b) I scored more. Would the newly scored 'more' marks will be valid or the marks scored in Exemption?

Replies (7)

no u cant take exemption now as u need to pay a fee for claiming exemption while submitting the examination form.

u have to be present in the examination and secure a fresh marks whch only would be valid.

better conatact institute for the bonafide cases as highlighted by u.

contact e-sahaayatta of ICAI as soon as possible....

https://220.227.168.109/

@ Devu 4 u
I posted a query in e-sahaayatta as suggested by you...
but it will not be processed before may 13..
And last date for mailing any discrepancies to the institute regarding exemption is may 15...:/
Is there anything else i can do??
 

 you may contact your branch for more help.....

hello jainendra ji,

which fees you are talking about because i have never heard any kind of such fees which you need to pay to claim the exemption while submitting the form...The criteria for claiming the exemption is that you juss have to mention it in the examination form...that's all..there is no need to pay any extra fees!!

I think its very clear that u 'll be entitled to the exemption straightaway i.e automatically & not be allowed to appear in that particular paper, at least till ur exemption is valid. ..& u can appear only when u've surrendered ur exemption or on its expiry......

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details