Exemption of CPT for Comm. Graduates

Hi Guys,

 

I am a commerce graduate and waiting for CPT exam result (coming on 19th JUL). I have two questions in my mind please suggest what should I do.

 

1)       Anyone have any idea about the time lines of new announcement from ICAI for CPT exemption for Comm. Graduates.

2)       If I clear my CPT in this attempt so should I wait for the announcement or should enrolled in IPCC by 5th Aug.

 

My both questions are interrelated because if I will not wait for new announcement. In this condition I need to clear my G-1 exam for article-ship. Or if I il wait so I don’t have any idea about the time lines and I can miss the registration dates

 

Please suggest me what should I do.

 

Thanks a ton in advance guys.

Replies (24)
U should wait if u hav the said 55% or 60% marks in ur b.com otherwise not
U should wait if u hav the said 55% or 60% marks in ur b.com otherwise not
U should not wait if u hav the said 55% or 60% marks in ur b.com otherwise wait
U should not wait if u hav the said 55% or 60% marks in ur b.com otherwise wait
U should not wait if u hav the said 55% or 60% marks in ur b.com otherwise wait

if u have 55% or more in b.com u will wait stil 14 august . if no notification review entry of ca.....u will registration in ipcc up to 16 august. only two days remaining avilable!!!.bcoz the dead line of ipcc registration is 16 august........

all the best for your cpt result.......and start examination prepration start instantly for good performance in upcoming examination......

 

                                                                              best of luck.................................

hmmmm....i have more then 55% in B-com. I just want to be sure that i ill not be going to waste my time and money as well..

Thanks

I have scored 86% in B.com, even im waiting for announcement to come....

i could'nt clear CPT @ 98 marks.... 

 

As soon as announcement come pls let me knw....

THANKYOU.

@  V$p$n : DID u CLEAR CPT ??

Yes, i got 104 in CPT. waiting for new rule....beacuse it will save my one year.....this rule is still in process.... I m taking risk..if BOS will not allow it i il loss my two years.....

Same wit me bro....

new pattern is really cool....

egarly waiting for it to get approved......

 

hope it was approve very soon.... 

Originally posted by : SAURABH AGARWAL

if u have 55% or more in b.com u will wait stil 14 august . if no notification review entry of ca.....u will registration in ipcc up to 16 august. only two days remaining avilable!!!.bcoz the dead line of ipcc registration is 16 august........

all the best for your cpt result.......and start examination prepration start instantly for good performance in upcoming examination......

 

                                                                              best of luck.................................

i hav 86% in Bcom...

 

Can any1 tell me wen it gonna get approved ?

any rough ideas ??

I il wait for announcment....if it il befor 16 aug then i il take May-12 attempt. if not then i il take Dec-13 att of IPCC.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details