excess self assessment tax paid

Akhil (Student CA )     30 August 2019

Student CA  
 43 likes  736 points

| My Other Post

unknowingly 550 tax is entered as 5500 during challan payment.....can i get the refund of excess amt paid by filing the return....rply soon....wat is the solution?


Naresh Kansala (Visit www.nkansala.in for more article)     30 August 2019

Naresh Kansala
Visit www.nkansala.in for more article 
 110 likes  1415 points

View Profile | My Other Post

no worries claim Refund for excess tax paid

subodh kumar mishra (student)     30 August 2019

subodh kumar mishra
 38 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Yes your return has been shown already you have to refund if you file your return online and you get refund excess amount from your actual tax liability so don't worry about it and if you have any doubt then you have to option you can revise your return at any time within one year before assessment made.


Kapadia Pravin   30 August 2019

Kapadia Pravin

 811 likes  12699 points

View Profile | My Other Post

When you file your return this refund (extra payment) will appear in your ITR-V also
So don't worry. you will get it back

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »