Exam Presentation Tips

Amit Kothari (Article Assistant/ PCC Student)   (177 Points)

08 November 2010  

Hey all,

i have this question and many of friends like me who thrive to present their exam papers in best form so that we get marks for atleast what we have written , i have seen many commenting or advising us to present the answer paper well !! i know i did good job in my previous exams but still i lacked somewhere to give my best (may be due to lack of time or due my own preparedness)

well i can write fast at amazing speeds but then my handwriting is bad.. (not very bad but understandable) but to have impressive handwriting am very slow at it !! and at presenting side i think handwriting is not alone the saviour but there are other things too .. like give drawings and other charts and all !! but my question is DO WE HAVE ENOUGH TIME ??

Is it really so much concerning?? i find what i have written is correct then why show charts and all ? just to make the lazy valuers an easiness??  come on we study for so many months and just depend upon presentation ??? doesnt valuer have any sense on seeing what is written inside??

am being too skeptical on this !! i hope someone have answer for me here !! this is just the furstation out of me here which i guess i would have friends with me here with same feelings

Good night and best of luck for my fellow PCC friends !! Best Of Luck for the exams i hope i do drawings this time and fool valuer with nothing in the content (can't take risk though, kidding) and best of luck to all my CA mates for their exams too ...

maybe someone here answers.. i will be writing the exams... till then :)