EXAM FORM

I HAVE APPLIED FOR IPCC EXAM FOR MAY 2017.PAYMENTS WAS DONE SUCCESSFULLY AFTER THAT PDF IS GENERATED. SHOULD I HAVE TO SEND THE FORM TO ICAI
PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS
I AM GETTING CONFUSED BECAUSE OF THE PROCEDURE..
Replies (6)
If in PDF u can see photograph and signature then no need to send it.
No I have sent
IN PDF I AM ABLE TO SEE MY PHOTOGRAPH AND MY SIGNATURE BUT I SENT FORM TO NODIA
oks. There was no need but.

It has been given in the certificate of service that articleahip ending on or before 31st october 2017.

My earlier articleship date was 24 sep 2014 to 23 sep 2017 

Bcoz of 2 months gap due to transfer.

My articleship duration has become 10th march 2015 to 23 nov 2015.

As per icai rules if you have more than 3 months gap, only then ur final attempt will get delayed.....

Know...how do i resolve with this matter with certificate of service...

@ Swetha call ICAI helpline, it's easy wayout. Even keep them on mail, so u will have further proof at the time of completion

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details