ICICI

Eway Bill Blocking

Rabin Pany   03 December 2019

Rabin Pany

1 likes  8 points

| My Other Post

If due to non filing of gst returns, there the eway bill portal has blocked by department.

what is the process to unblock the eway bill portal again after filed of all returns ??

Please suggest.

1 Like

Sameer Khan   03 December 2019

Sameer Khan

14 likes  112 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Firts you filed all your retruns and than visit E Way Bill portal and click the search option they show list you click last option UPDATE BOLCK STATUS and enter your GSTIN and captcha they show your E Way Bill Status you click the update GST Portal option. after this process your status will be change to unblock.

2 Like
avater

Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner)     03 December 2019

Pankaj Rawat
GST Practitioner 
 2956 likes  39575 points

If the blocked tax payer has filed the Return on the GST Common Portal, then next day morning his
GSTIN is unblocked on the e-way Bill system and allow him to generate the e-way bills.
If the tax payer wants to generate the e-way bills immediately after filing the Return, then he can go
to the e-way bill portal and select the option ‘Search  Update Block Status ‘ and then enter his/her
GSTIN and see the status. If it is blocked then he/she can use update option to get the latest filing
status from the GST Common Portal and get unblocked.
Still if the system is not unblocking the GSTIN for e-way bill generation, then he can contact the Help
Desk of the GST and raise the complaint to get his/her case resolved.

1 Like
avater

Rabin Pany   03 December 2019

Rabin Pany

1 likes  8 points

Okay, let me to do the same.
thank you so much

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion